Just sharing some simple tips which have helped me and my clients find greater peace, love and happiness.
This, I believe is the missing piece to finding greater inner peace.
It’s really quite simple, two easy steps!!!
Make a choice to say “YES” next time someone offers to help you.
- Be willing to say “NO”
- Saying NO is one of the most difficult things to do. Agree???
Maybe you’ve fallen into being a people pleaser or over achiever and have found yourself saying yes to everything.
I know I’ve been in both categories and it’s draining.
What about you???
Consider these options as the sign it’s ok to say NO
- When what’s being asked of you is out of alignment with your morals and values
- When you don’t have the energy to fulfil what’s being asked of you
- Maybe you just don’t want to do it (that’s the best reason to say no!)
- Your sense of obligation is overwhelming and you know if you say “yes” you will feel resentful
- When you have a focus which is important to you and someone else wants to put their needs before yours
It’s all about having strong personal boundaries and knowing you’re the only one who can make you happy!
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated…Confucius